As parents we all need support, encouragement and sometimes someone to see things from a different perspective, lend expertise, or help resolve things that aren't working in the family. This site offers several ways to support parents, from the question network to personal sessions.
"Ryan has a unique ability to help parents see the meaning in children's behaviour"
- Michael Howard
- Company Director and Parent
"Ryan was very compassionate about our difficulties and her advice was both practical and effective"
- Arron Baker
- Financial Advisor and parent
"Ryan's advice, although seemingly simple, made a huge difference to the difficulties we were having with our son"
- Louise Able
- Mother of David
About This site
This site aims to further a cause to which I have dedicated my professional life, that of promoting our understanding of babies, children and family life.
My aim is to give information and help to find ways that families can integrate this into their own ideas about how to parent. This is what the question page hopes to achieve and I sincerely hope that it is of use to you.
I strongly believe that widening the understanding of parents, and providing support, will have far reaching affects on our children's emotional and psychological strength as they progress into adulthood. This, in turn, will make a significant difference to our future society.
Most Asked Questions
- Should I sleep with my baby?
- Do I stop my child sucking her thumb?
- My child has difficulties eating?
- Does it damage my child to leave them crying?
- Is it okay to smack my children?
- How can I get my teenage daughter to respect me?
- I feel like hurting my children?
- How should I discipline my children?
- Has intensive care interfered with bonding?